Sunday, November 22, 2009

The Tyson Pantry

Now that the holiday baking season is upon us, I found myself looking at our pantry yesterday in disbelief. Disbelief that I could find anything; disbelief in knowing my mother wouldn't approve of its state; disbelief that I was out of brown sugar.

I have a basket that holds all of the "little" things like food coloring, gel coloring, and sprinkles. But once I pryed this out of the pantry I stood in another state of disbelief.


I found things like Red Hots used for something that I can't possibly recall.


And candy melts in various colors and chocolate chips.


The sight of this chaos was almost too overwhelming.


There are sprinkles... loads of sprinkles. Halloween; red, white and blue; pastel and Easter sprinkles and sugar.


And what the? Football sprinkles?

No comments: